I was so excited to get my Simon Says Stamp June kit yesterday! And I am excited to share it with you 🙂
As soon as I opened the box (see photo at bottom of post), I immediately thought of at least a half a dozen ideas for it. Here’s one….
First, I layered a paper from the Echo Park Wedding Bliss Collection onto the card base and set it aside.
Then, on my white top layer, I sponged some Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick using a Tsukineko Jumbo Dauber. I stamped the large floral image from Simon Says Stamp’s Floral Bliss Stamp Collection with my VersaMark Clear Ink Pad and heat-embossed it with Nuvo’s Gold Enchantment Embossing Powder. I also stamped a sentiment onto a piece of black cardstock and embossed it with the same powder.
I adhered the sentiment to the layer and then finished with Black Tie Enamel Accents and White Opal Liquid Pearls (somewhat imperfectly) 🙂 and attached it to the prepped card base.
Simon Says’ Monthly kits always includes a stamp set, papers and cardstock. Then they add other fun things such as dies, powders, inks, or embellishments. In my opinion, it’s always been a great value! This month’s kit included:
- Simon exclusive Floral Bliss clear stamp set
- Daniel Smith Watercolor Palette: Sap Green, Ultramarine Blue, Quinacridone Gold, Quinacridone Rose
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick Ink Pad
- Simon Says Stamp Barely Beige Ink pad
- 12 Double sided 6×6 Designer papers from Echo Park Wedding Bliss collection
- 1 sheet 8.5 x 11 inch Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
- 1 sheet Simon Says Stamp Black Cardstock
- 1 Sheet Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy Pink Cardstock
- 1 Sheet Simon Says Stamp Ivory Cardstock
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Metallic Ivory Envelope with Fancy Flap
(All items were personally purchased. Where available, I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!)