Well, it seems as if others have gotten a good head start on their Christmas cards. It’s time for me to join in! I LOVE Christmas. It’s the most cheerful time of the year for me. 🙂 I’m one of the first to pull out my Christmas movies, decorations and to buy my tree.
I’ve decided to join Imagine Crafts’ October Color Challenge. (You can join, too! Details HERE). I think many crafters are going to enter a Halloween-themed project, but I’ve chosen to do a Christmas project.
This card was pretty simple:
- Sponge ink onto a white cardstock panel ( You can see, I was going for an ombre effect)
- Die-cut birch trees, sentiment and tiny hearts (Sentiment is gold metallic cardstock)
- Adhere die cuts to inked panel
- Dot snowflakes on with a white paint pen
- Optional: “Shadow” the sentiment with a pigment pen
- Adhere entire panel onto a card base
And that’s it 🙂
Have a great day!
(All items were personally purchased. Where available, I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support! You may need to scroll…)